Maintenance & 24 Hour Repair Services
Regularly scheduled preventive maintenance is a proven strategy for reducing equipment failures, lowering the cost of overall cost of ownership and maximizing performance. Downtime, lost production and complaints about discomfort are significantly reduced when equipment is properly maintained. Also, energy consumption is kept to a minimum while improving performance and extending the useful life of the equipment.
Many facility managers and company owners are finding that outsourcing mechanical service is an excellent strategy for reducing maintenance and repair costs. We have the personnel, equipment, tools and training that are necessary to perform our work in a safe and efficient manner. We’re only on site when you need us and we stand behind our work when we leave. EHMS Mechanical Services can design a Custom Preventive Service Agreement that fits your exact needs and requirements.
Inspection and PM Only Agreements
- Lowest cost option for regularly scheduled inspections and preventive maintenance.
- Written documentation includes our findings and any necessary repairs.
- Customers qualify for discounted parts and labor rate programs.
- Fully customizable and scalable.
- Lower both maintenance and repair costs through better scheduling of resources.
- Give our customers the option of proceeding with any quoted repairs.
Full Coverage Agreements
- Include preventive maintenance PLUS covered repair parts and labor.
- Costs are amortized in monthly payments allowing for easier budgeting.
- 24 HR emergency service labor can be included.
- Air Filters
- Air and Water Cooled Condenser Cleaning
- Combustion Analysis
- Air and Water Balancing
- Backflow Preventers
- Fire Protection – Sprinkler and Alarms
- Temperature Controls & Building Automation Systems
- Damper Inspections
Equipment We Service
- Rooftop Units
- CRAC Units
- VRF Ductless Split Systems
- Condensing Units
- Makeup Air Units
- Cooling Towers
- Air Rotation Units
- Air Handlers
- Temperature Controls
- Refrigeration Units
- VAV Boxes
- Exhaust Fans
- Variable Frequency Drives
- Unit Heaters